In this article we are going to learn How to Add Lyrics in Oppo Music Player? or Oppo Music Player Lyrics (.LRC). You need to know Oppo music doesn’t allow users to add the lyrics file directly like MI Music Player, so that we need to make an lrc file for Oppo Music Player manually. You have to download a Code editor from App store in your mobile. I recommend you to download QuickEdit Text Editor for making an LRC file in Oppo Music Player.
Now you can search for an LRC file in the internet the keyboards are –
- [Song Name] lrc file download
- [Song Name] lyrics file download
- [Song Name] lyrics download
- [ Song Name] lrc download
- [ Song Name] lrc file download
- [Song Name] lrc
- [Artist + Song Name] lrc file download
- Artist + Song Name] lyrics file download
- [Artist + Song Name] lyrics download
- [Artist + Song Name] lrc download
- [Artist + Song Name] lrc file
- [Artist + Song Name] lrc
I am going to make an LRC file for Guru Randhawa’s latest song “Dance Meri Rani” in Oppo Music Player. Now use any of these following keyboard above.
- Open the first link, now scroll down and copy all the Lyrics format from the Website.
- Now open the code editor and paste it there
- Click on the Three Dots in the top right.
- Click on Save as to save the file
- The file must be save in the same directory/folder where the music Mp3 File is located and the file name must be save with theSame Name as the Song Name or even you can Rename it later.
- After writing file name with the Same Name, save it with the .lrc extension. Now your LRC file is ready to play.
- Now play the song in Oppo Music Player and tap on the picture, Now you can see lyrics are showing there
Now you know How to Add Lyrics in Oppo Music Player? or Oppo Music Player Lyrics It’s little difficult to make an LRC file in Oppo Music Player.
Download the Lyrics File from the same website that we used to copy lyrics format in the top
- Play the music and swap the picture left side or Tap on the picture.
- Click on Add or Edit song info.
- Click as screenshot shows.
- Select the LRC file from your storage where it is located and tick ✅.
- Now scrolled left and see the lyrics are visible on the screen.
Overall it is a better deal to read lyrics offline with audio. In this article we learnt to add LRC. If you want to know more about LRC file you can visit This Article.
2.Music Player(by Mobile_V5)
3.Music Player(by Leopard V7)
Both these music players have the same interface
- Play the music, scroll the screen to the right, and tap on Click on Find Lyrics.
- Click on Local.
- Click on All Lyrics, Select the LRC file if it is appearing in front, if not then go and select it from your storage.
- Once selected, scroll your screen to the right to see the lyrics.
We believe you got all your answers regarding How to Add Lyrics in Oppo Music Player? or Oppo Music Player Lyrics If you are unable to find any song LRC file on the internet, you can request us for the LRC file in The Pop-up Chat. We will give you the link to the LRC file shortly. If you want to request an LRC file for your music file simply click on The Pop-up Chat showing on left side of the screen. Thank you so much for reading our blog.
You can watch the video for easy understanding:
Hope, This below blogs will be helpful to you
- How to Add Lyrics in Resso?
- How To Open LRC File ?
- How to add lyrics file to a song on Android
- How To Make LRC File ?
- How to Add Lyrics in Samsung Music Player?
- Lyrics File Download For Android
- How To Add Lyrics In MIUI 12 Music Player
- How to Add Lyrics in Oppo Music Player?
- How To Add Lyrics File In Mi Music Player
- How To Subtitle Song Lyrics ?
- How to Add Lyrics in Vivo Music Player?
- How To Add Lyrics In Music Player
- How to Add Lyrics in Realme Music?
- How to Add Lyrics in Huawei Music?
- What is LRC file? How to Create & Download It? – Full Explanation
- How To Add Lyrics in MIUI 11 Music Player
- Lyrics File Download For Mi Music Player